Cichlid@mérique
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax'

2 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 Empty Re: Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax'

Message  Flatfish Ven 21 Déc 2012, 09:28

Meeki67 a écrit:http://www.cichlidae.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15596&p=74568#p74568
Wink
Flatfish
Flatfish
Animateur de 1ère classe

Masculin
numéro afc : 0536.77
Loisirs/emploi : Vw aircooled

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 Empty Re: Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax'

Message  broder Ven 21 Déc 2012, 09:31

Mine are also of Rusty wessel so the parents are the as these fish.
But i have 2 groups of bifasciatum rio chacamax 1 group of rusty and the other are from Andy in the UK.
broder
broder
passionné

Masculin

Message  Invité Ven 21 Déc 2012, 09:41

Hello Bruce,
I think they are from the same origin of those on Cichlidae forum.

Un jeune de 25 cm d'un "vrai sauvage" pêché dans le balneario de l'hôtel Nututun. Un peu atypique par rapport à ses frêres et soeurs mais finalement proche de mes souvenirs...
 Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 Poisso10
Et Philippe, où en sont les tiens ?

Invité
Invité

Message  broder Ven 21 Déc 2012, 09:46

gbx a écrit:Hello Bruce,
I think they are from the same origin of those on Cichlidae forum.

Un jeune de 25 cm d'un "vrai sauvage" pêché dans le balneario de l'hôtel Nututun. Un peu atypique par rapport à ses frêres et soeurs mais finalement proche de mes souvenirs...
 Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 Poisso10

Indeed they are all from the chacamax. only the chacamax in france dont have the pink.
broder
broder
passionné

Masculin

Message  Invité Ven 21 Déc 2012, 12:16

broder a écrit:
Indeed they are all from the chacamax. only the chacamax in france dont have the pink.

Isn't it a little bit surprising ?
There isn't a lot of "fishing spot" on this river...

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Ven 21 Déc 2012, 12:59

NOTHO2000 est canadien et il a obtenu ces bifa de Rustry Wessel. Nous pouvons au moins être sur du sérieux de la localisation ...

Invité
Invité

Message  broder Ven 21 Déc 2012, 13:05

these fish on the Photo are from Andy of the UK. I have youngsters of these.
these are wild catch he know's the person that catch them and also the locatien and they are 100 percent pure rio chacamax bifasciatum.

Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 Sg103311

I dont think it is strange. if you see other fish of the same location they are never the same. Like your bifasciatum rio azufre are are not the same like mine and they are also azufre bifasciatum.
broder
broder
passionné

Masculin

Message  Invité Ven 21 Déc 2012, 13:11

gbx a écrit:
Bonjour Bernard,

ils poussent bien, je ne peux pas vous mettre une video recente car il faut que je refasse l'eclairage au dessus du bac.

J'en ai actuellement 9 dont 3 couples (je le sais car ils ont reproduit en même temps).

Des que j'aurai bricolé tout ca je vous posterez une video

A+

Phil

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Ven 21 Déc 2012, 15:55

broder a écrit:these fish on the Photo are from Andy of the UK. I have youngsters of these.
these are wild catch he know's the person that catch them and also the locatien and they are 100 percent pure rio chacamax bifasciatum.

I know him too. Because we are talking about Rusty Wessel. And I have the honor to meet him in Paris with andy. Then for the origin there is no doubt. Just a surprise for me because I never seen Bifa so red.

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Ven 21 Déc 2012, 15:59

broder a écrit: I dont think it is strange. if you see other fish of the same location they are never the same. Like your bifasciatum rio azufre are are not the same like mine and they are also azufre bifasciatum.

You can't compare Bifa from Azufre and Bia from Chacamax. Check on a map for the distance and you will understand. They are both in chiapas but so different. That why evebody whish to have bifa from this location. And we have collected T. helleri too. And they are not the same as in chacamax event for Meeki that we missed.

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Ven 21 Déc 2012, 16:05

to illustrate (sometime it's help) :
 Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 Azufre%2520-%2520Chacamax

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Ven 21 Déc 2012, 16:06

Azufre in the net :
 Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 P1010129

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Ven 21 Déc 2012, 16:07

Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 P1010135

Invité
Invité

Message  broder Ven 21 Déc 2012, 16:15

These are my bifasciatum azufre in breeding color.

Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 Dsc_0010

These the bifasciatum azufre of dieter in breeding color :

Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 00310

These of Dieter are the parents of the azufre of Bernard.
broder
broder
passionné

Masculin

Message  Invité Ven 21 Déc 2012, 19:26

Bonsoir,

l'alimentation à également son rôle quant aux couleurs.

J'avais mis un trio à mon asso. ils les nourissaient d' une pâtée maison avec de la spiruline.
en peu de temps ils sont devenus plus rouge que les miens avec un jaune intense.

À+

Philippe

Invité
Invité

Message  broder Ven 21 Déc 2012, 19:46

cap76 a écrit:Bonsoir,

l'alimentation à également son rôle quant aux couleurs.

J'avais mis un trio à mon asso. ils les nourissaient d' une pâtée maison avec de la spiruline.
en peu de temps ils sont devenus plus rouge que les miens avec un jaune intense.

À+

Philippe

These are breeding colors ;-).
If they have normal color are they very red with gold.
broder
broder
passionné

Masculin

Message  Invité Ven 21 Déc 2012, 20:35

Hi Bruce,
I think you haven't understood my question ; Do you know if your bif chacamax comes from "balneario del Hotel Nututun" or from another part of the chacamax ?
For azufre, german people have two populations named azufre I and azufre 2. Ask Dieter about it...

Invité
Invité

Message  broder Sam 05 Jan 2013, 17:51

some new pic's of my bifasciatum rio chacamax

Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 100_3710

Paraneetroplus bifasciatus 'Rio Chacamax' - Page 2 100_3711
broder
broder
passionné

Masculin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2