Cichlid@mérique
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Cohabitation Vieja et Parachromis

2 participants

Cohabitation Vieja et Parachromis Empty Cohabitation Vieja et Parachromis

Message  Flatfish Dim 24 Juin 2012, 20:25

Bonjour à tous,

Ce post pour savoir si une cohabitation saine à long terme est envisageable dans une cuve de 200*80 de surface avec :
- V.synspillum
- V.heterospila
- P.friedrichstalli

Merci par avance pour vos retours et suggestions.
Flatfish
Flatfish
Animateur de 1ère classe

Masculin
numéro afc : 0536.77
Loisirs/emploi : Vw aircooled

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Cohabitation Vieja et Parachromis Empty Re: Cohabitation Vieja et Parachromis

Message  Invité Dim 24 Juin 2012, 20:28

Bonsoir Eric,
pour les synspi, attention à ce que le mâle ne s'acharne pas sur sa femelle (2m de façade => décor à adapter). Sinon, à part les freid du Honduras, c'est jouable... mais il va être un peu "statique" ce bac Sad
Par exemple, j'aurais mis du meeki.
@ bientôt

Invité
Invité

Message  Flatfish Dim 24 Juin 2012, 20:58

Bonsoir Bernard,

Merci pour ta réponse. J'en conclue que c'est une équation envisageable.

gbx a écrit:... mais il va être un peu "statique" ce bac Sad
Au moins comme ça je stresserai moins Cohabitation Vieja et Parachromis 152874
Je redoute tellement les carnages...

gbx a écrit:Par exemple, j'aurais mis du meeki.
J'y ai pensé mais j'avais une appréhension d'abord quant à la taille finale de chacun ensuite car mon couple est déjà bien en place dans une autre cuve. Pas trop envie de le bouger sauf à ce que je trouve une femelle pour mon deuxième mâle (meeki du Misol Ha).

En supposant que je réussisse à former un deuxième couple puis je envisager de les mettre avec le trio de couples qui se sera formé avec le temps? Ca fera 4 couples...
Flatfish
Flatfish
Animateur de 1ère classe

Masculin

Message  broder Lun 25 Juin 2012, 09:21

Hi Eric.

i think you have to look out with heterospila and friedrich.
i dont like heterospila with aggressive fish.
heterospila is a strong fish but they can't fight back they are too slow .
also your tank for 3 big pair and under the 3 pairs a fried pair you should watch out. fried's may be quiet but they can so quickly turn into an aggressive fish. if you take the rio danto fried you can surely forget ;-).

i think you can better go for Synspilum , Heterospila , Meeki or petenia

i have my heterospila with synspilum , pearsei , meeki , petenia in a 3m x 1M x 75cm.

good luck my friend.

Cheers Bruce
broder
broder
passionné

Masculin

Message  Flatfish Lun 25 Juin 2012, 09:55

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your asnwer.
The frieds I am speaking are not the La Ceiba but other which come from Phil and Jyde. Gilles have of them also.

Ok so let's say that I avoid the frieds, what about a pair of N.tetracanthus and meeki instead?

So perhaps may I put the rio Danto frieds with bifa azufre.?.?

Thanks again.
I let you know for the end of the week.

Cheers.

Eric.
Flatfish
Flatfish
Animateur de 1ère classe

Masculin

Message  broder Lun 25 Juin 2012, 10:15

Hi Eric.

Bifasciatus and friedrich rio danto is a good combo ;-).

but tetracanthus is just the same as a friedrich. they can be agressive. if i will keep tetracanthus i keep them i a tank apart.
because them come from a totally other river.

if you wanne do a combo look always to the agressie of the fish or the river. i also look if the fish is fast or not. becaus if you take a salvini pair they are extremely fast. if you set salvini with a pair of pearsei or bocourti you have to look out. because the salvini is so fast that the pearsei cant defend them.

i have just look to your list of fish. the best combo to do with the heterospila is the heterospila only with passionis or meeki in 1 tank or in your 2m x 80cm with synspilum , petenia , heterospila and maybe meeki.

I have done some months to find good combos ;-). sow good luck again.

Cheers Bruce
broder
broder
passionné

Masculin

Message  Flatfish Lun 25 Juin 2012, 11:15

broder a écrit:Bifasciatus and friedrich rio danto is a good combo ;-).
Ok so I'll keep it in mind until every one will be big enough to put together.

broder a écrit:but tetracanthus is just the same as a friedrich. they can be agressive. if i will keep tetracanthus i keep them i a tank apart.
because them come from a totally other river.
I was wondering about it...but as the males ares so agressif against each other I won't only have one pair in a tank. Right? Unless it's a huge one...

broder a écrit:if you wanne do a combo look always to the agressie of the fish or the river. i also look if the fish is fast or not. becaus if you take a salvini pair they are extremely fast. if you set salvini with a pair of pearsei or bocourti you have to look out. because the salvini is so fast that the pearsei cant defend them.
It's quite logical, but it's sometimes hard to know if the fish is really agressive or if it's agressive because of bad conditions. For instance the P.managuense.
I would have to get biotope tanks. Very Happy

broder a écrit:i have just look to your list of fish. the best combo to do with the heterospila is the heterospila only with passionis or meeki in 1 tank or in your 2m x 80cm with synspilum , petenia , heterospila and maybe meeki.
The heterospila and the passionis are both from Laguna Noh. So I like the idea of having them together. Moreover I have a unique synspillum from same origin who can complete this biotope tank.

broder a écrit:I have done some months to find good combos ;-). sow good luck again.

Cheers Bruce
Haha, I won't rely on chance...I prefer follow your advices Wink
Thanks again.
Cheers.
Flatfish
Flatfish
Animateur de 1ère classe

Masculin

Message  broder Lun 25 Juin 2012, 15:09

Hi Eric.

if the synspilum is not to agressive you can set them with heterospila and passionis. only look out with the passionis they dont like stress.

i hold my pair tetracanthus alone in a 1m80 x 70 x 70. i have never see them fighting with each other ;-).

it is always difficult to have biotopes tanks. i also look always to keep combo's with fish that are from the same river. but if you really wanne have that you will have many tanks ;-).

Cheers Bruce

broder
broder
passionné

Masculin

Message  Flatfish Lun 25 Juin 2012, 20:31

broder a écrit:if the synspilum is not to agressive you can set them with heterospila and passionis. only look out with the passionis they dont like stress.
I think that I'll wait the first spawns to be sure to keep this species before trying any risky tank sharing. Cohabitation Vieja et Parachromis 77211 It would be so armfull if somethings happens.

broder a écrit:i hold my pair tetracanthus alone in a 1m80 x 70 x 70. i have never see them fighting with each other ;-).
At the moment I keep two pairs of about 15cm in a 200*60*70 and all is ok. They are with a pair of meeki from Misol Ha. But I believ I'll take one of the tetracanthus pair away anyway unless trying to get a biotope tank.

broder a écrit:it is always difficult to have biotopes tanks. i also look always to keep combo's with fish that are from the same river. but if you really wanne have that you will have many tanks ;-).
You're right and you still have more experience about it than I, so I rely on you Wink It still more pleasant to get biotope tanks. The first step was to get awesome species, the second one is somehow to give their home back Wink and then enjoy the big natural screen Very Happy
Flatfish
Flatfish
Animateur de 1ère classe

Masculin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé